Friday, October 23, 2009

Donnie's Bribe





Ok...i am posting this picture not because i like it but because it shows just how out of shape that i am..I have gained about 50 in 9 years (really less then that ..it all started after a thyroid surgery). Anyway this is what it all boils down too....The other night i walked into our bedroom and said " ok, we are gonna have a wedding(actually a 10 year renewal of our vowels). Monica is gonna be my maid of honor, Nick is your best man, Lane and Lauren are gonna be our flower and ring bearer and we will let Bronson (aka MR.MAN) be the honorary ring bearer or something...so i had it all figured out. Donnie said all i needed was a groom......hum...wonder who that would be??? Donnie never said anything else, but oddly enough i overhear him talking to Tim (our co-worker) about "my" plans of "our"wedding. Yes, all of this comes back to me constantly complaining that i am fat !!! So today, out of nowhere, we are at work and he says to me "ok, i have some incentive for you to loose weight. I said "ok". He said "are you gonna agree"?  "sure" i replied. He continues to tell me "you said you wanted to have a wedding right?? well here it is....you set a date before our anniversary and loose 40 lbs and then he would agree to have the wedding!!! So here i am wondering how can i loose 40 lbs...someone please help me!!!! I want my fairytale wedding. We were gonna have it on our 5yr anniversary and that was the year Harley was killed so needless to say, i had no interest in a wedding or anything else as far as that goes. Now 4 years later i want to do it next year for our 10 year anniversary. So this is the beginning of a new blog entry on my weight loss or lack of weight loss...we will see what comes of this!!! On a lighter note. our co-worker Tim and his Wife Darlene are at the hospital with their daughter Courtney fixing to welcome another baby boy into the world!!! It will be their 1st grandchild. I will let you know when he gets here.

0 comments: