Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life is Good (Great)

I'm sitting here just absorbing all the marvels around me....Life is great. As i am blogging my 2 dogs (Flash and Dangersome) are on their bed, Bronson is laying beside me in his boppy sleeping so peacfully and Monica is laying at the other end of the sectional sleeping. We didn't go to church this morning (just wanted to keep Bronson home) so we all slept in. I has just been Monica, Bronson and myself at home this weekend because Donnie went to Phenix City to a race with his son Nick, my brother and a bunch of other guys from the track. This has been the first time he has ever went anywhere in 9 years by himself. He deserves it so much. So why they are having a guys weekend, Monica and I are having a girls (and one very small guy) weekend . We rented movies, ordered Pizza and just hung out in our P.J's. Monica could even breastfeed without being covered or worried about someone walking in (i'm sure she enjoyed that). Just to sit here and watch them is so peaceful and so heartwarming!!! Bronson has filled a little space in my heart that was left empty and broken by the loss of Harley. How could you not just eat all of this up and Thank God for his wonderful blessings of mercy and Healing and just how good he is to us even when we think we don't deserve it. Praise you God for all your wonderful Blessings!!!

0 comments: